Saturday, May 24, 2008

Official Pageant Photos

On May 3rd, which was also one of the days of my high school production of Man of La Mancha, I woke up early and met up with my Executive Director, Avril. We got in her new car "Petunia" and traveled without a working GPS to Catherine Fiehn's studio in Milford, CT. That was the day of my appointment to have the official photos taken for the Miss CT Outstanding Teen Pageant. Catherine every year, graciously donates her time and effort to our Miss CT program and takes all the photos of the contestants that will be used for publicity as well as in the pageant program books. When I got to Catherine's studio, we got right to work. I changed into my first outfit and she started snapping pictures. Next up were two more outfits, and lastly photos of me with my crown and sash. Although pictures are sometimes not my favorite, she was able to make them all turn out beautifully. Avril and I headed home and had a fun ending of our time together by going and doing .. what else?? ...  trying on dresses. =]

No comments: