Saturday, May 24, 2008

Being Crowned - Jan 8th 2008

Hello,
This is my first attempt at this whole Blogging thing - hopefully all begins going well. I am Miss Greater Watertown's Outstanding Teen 2008, Sarah Cantito. I was crowned on January 8th, 2008 at the Grand Oak Villa, along with my sister queen Becky Albini who was crowned on that day as Miss Westbury's Outstanding Teen 2008. Being crowned on that day means that Becky and I will be able to travel to places throughout Connecticut as well as Watertown CT promoting our platforms and the Miss America System on appearances for a year, and we are also given the chance to compete in June for the Miss CT Outstanding Teen title in New London CT alongside the Miss CT contestants this year.
This is my second time being Miss Greater Watertown's Outstanding Teen. I was the first teen winner in 2006 when I was 13... It was my first pageant ever. Since then I have held another title: Miss Litchfield County's Outstanding Teen, and this will be my third time going to states.
Becky and I got the chance to spend time with wonderful young women while we prepared for the Miss Watertown/Westbury Teen Competition. Now we get to spend even more time with each other, and I know that it is going to be amazing!

click here to see more photos:

No comments: